Friday 16 November 2012

'When I Grow Up' by Gabby

'When I grow up', a clip made by Tamaki Primary School was featured in the Manaiakalani Film Festival.

When I grow up' features a kid who wonders about his future after his teacher asked him what he wanted to be when he grows up.

This clip have a variety of songs including:  Party Rock Anthem, Lmfao,  T- Pain, Turn all the lights off, Black or White, Michael Jackson, Lazy Song , Bruno Mars and more. The songs only  do not entertain but also fit in perfectly with its topic.

I also like this clip because most kids also go through the same thing wondering if they should join the army or be a hairdresser. It is very mind capturing to see kids like me pulling off awesome clips and could possibly have a future in acting.

I highly recommend this clip as past experiences on wondering what I wanted to 'When I Grow Up'


When I grow up from Tamaki Primary on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment