Sunday 18 October 2015

Have you ever been to the Fortuna restaurant? By Alessandra

Image result for restaurantLast Friday was my papa’s birthday, so we decided to take him out for dinner to Fortuna restaurant up in Sky City.

It was a dark, cold evening so we put on  our warm jackets and we went to the restaurant.
First, we had to look for a park. After a while, we found a parking on level six. Then we went in the elevator to go up to the restaurant.
When we got to the restaurant, my aunt Emily had already made a booking for us. We checked with the waiter and within a minute, we were taken to our tables.
First we had to wait for my cousin Danny to arrive because he was stuck in traffic. Son he arrived and went to eat some lovely food.
I had ham, chips and some fish. When I had finished all the savory food I had cheese cake and some ice cream. When I ate the cheese cake   and ice cream. When I ate the cheese cake, it just melted in my mouth and it was so delicious. After that, went home.
Maybe next time we could go to the top of the Sky tower and we could spend more time at the restaurant because there was a lot of food for us to try.

We are learning to understand and use descriptive language in my recount.
I know I can do this when I use appropriate adjectives to describe my weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment