Friday 27 March 2015

Are you an altar server at church? By Cameron

In the afternoon, I played Roblox until 5 o'clock. I only played the Zombie Tsunami game. I moved up from level 10 to 53 and got new weapon to use for fighting the zombies. I saw a lot of my friends 

playing that game as well and some of them are on level 50 and the rest are on level 100.

When it was 5 o'clock, I went to church with my mum, nana and uncle. When we got to church, I went to the back to see if Aiden was there as well, but he was not their. So I went to the front and I saw Soane. Next, I asked him where Aiden was and he said “He’s not here”. Then I went to the back to wait for Father.

When Father arrived I asked if I could be an altar boy and he said “Yes”. I told him that I was new. I put the altar alb on and Father said that Chris will help and tell me what to do. I had to get the cross and carry it.

Next, I had to go to the front of the church and wait until a man had said the introduction. When he had finished, I walked up slowly with Father and Chris. I did everything that I was instructed to do. After Mass has ended, Father introduced my name and I took Father back to the front. I went to put the cross back and take off the altar alb.

I feel happy because I’m now an altar boy. I want to be an altar server every Saturday.

WALT use appropriate language features in my weekend recount.

I know this when I use appropriate past tense correctly in my writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment