Tuesday 23 May 2017

Glenfield mall is cool! By Roneeza

Glenfield Mall!

On Sunday, the 30th of April, my family and I went to Glenfield Mall because there was no power at my house.


First, we dressed ourselves in some warm and cosy clothes and, then we had some breakfast We had some toast and eggs. Straight after that, we hopped in the car and drove to Glenfield Mall. It was a very long drive, so my sisters and I played games like Sandwich and I Spy.
Before we knew it, my dad parked the car and we went inside the lower case. We saw a lot of shops and a lot of people. It was crowded, most of the people were in the cafes so they could talk to their  friends or relatives.


Then Tyrah and I noticed a skating rink. We were very excited because we haven't skated for a while. We asked our parents if we could go, but my dad said we had to buy some socks for me because I wasn’t wearing any.


After that, my dad paid the man who was in charge of the skating rink, it was ten dollars for each of us .Then the man asked us the sizes of our shoe. My dad told him and he gave us a pair of skates that were the right size for us. He put my shoes aside while I was putting on my pair of skates.

It was fun skating around the rink. We were going up, down and around. I was getting dizzy so I stopped and took off my skates.


Later on, we sat at a table. We were starving so we ordered chips and burgers from McDonald's. It was a very long queue, so  we sat down and waited table. Then, me and my sister   It was very appetising. I was full from eating too much chips!


What I really liked about the mall is that there was a skating rink because most malls don’t have them. The part I liked about going to Glenfield Mall was when we ate at McDonald's. I loved eating the chips! I hope I can go there again soon.


Image result for Glenfield Mall










Learning Intention: We are learning to follow the structure of a recount.
Success Criteria: I know I can do this when I write the introduction, events and a conclusion about going to the Glenfield mall.

No comments:

Post a Comment