Wednesday 31 May 2017

I really enjoyed Watching Lady of Fatima with the community! By Uinisieti

On Sunday afternoon, my family community and I went to Room 9 to watch a movie called Lady of Fatima.


When we were waiting for my mum to drop us off to  church, Lupe and I had to take a basket of clothes and some pegs to hang out the washing. And this was to be done at the back of our house. When we had finished our chores, we hopped into the car. It took us 15 minutes to get there


When we got there, my dad sister and I went to Room 9 because it is where we are  watching our movie. We prayed and  said the Divine Mercy before we watched the movie. The parish community prepared food for us and also food for everyone to share. Soon it was time for us to watch our movie.


The movie that we watched was about a little girl who saw Mary and when she told her family they did not believe her. Her mum even smacked her.


My friend Hope and I went back to the food table to get ourselves more food to share with our friends. We had chicken and chips, cookies, sandwiches, hot dogs and more.


While we were watching our movie, I went to the back of the room to look after my cousin's baby because we was running around and making too much noise.


Lastly Father Andrew told us we will be having a movie night every after two weeks and he told everyone to take some food home.


The part of the movie I liked best was when the little girl saw Mary and everything that Mary said to the little girl, she obeyed. I want to be like the little girl.


Learning Intention: We are learning to follow the structure of a recount.

Success Criteria: I know I can do this when I write the introduction, the events and a conclusion about my weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment