Monday 16 May 2016

My mum has finally got another girl! By Soane

On Sunday the 17th of April, I was very excited because it was time for the baby that my mum was having to be born.


She knew it was coming because her stomach got heavier and heavier. We took my mum to the hospital when we knew she was about to give birth.

I told my brothers and sister that we should go to the family room to give my mum some space. We went inside the family room and watched TV while we waited. After waiting for one hour and twenty four minutes my sister came to us and said "It's a girl!" So we rushed back into my mum's room and saw the baby wrapped in a white blanket.

I asked Launoa if she was going to name her and she said "Yes!" Launoa named the baby Maria.

I was very happy for Launoa because she finally has a sister to play with.

Learning intention: We are learning to follow the structure of a recount.
Success criteria: I know I can do this when I write the title, followed by the events and then a conclusion.

No comments:

Post a Comment