Saturday 28 May 2016

Wow, trying to get dodge Lupe is very hard! By Punipuao

On Friday 20th of May, Room 7 went to the top court to have our 3rd Netball session with our coach Tina. First we warmed up by jogging to the base line and back a couple of times.



Next Tina taught us how to do the crab move when we are defending our opponents in Netball. We had to move backwards and jog left and right. Next we were told to line up into two lines in pairs. I chose Lupe because we were of the same height.  


Lupe was the defender, but I was the dodger. Lupe had to be in front of me with her left shoulder in front of my chest. I had to try and get past Lupe to get to Tina. I ran left and right trying to get away from Lupe, she couldn't catch me so I was able to reach the finish line. For our last activity, Tina taught us a skill from her Netball club. We had to jump to each side three times and back to the front. It was very challenging.

My favourite part was when Lupe tried her best to defend me from getting to Tina because she used a lot of energy to trying to
defend me.

Learning intention: We are learning to write a recount.
Success criteria: I know i can do this when I follow the structure of a recount starting with an introduction, followed by the events and then the conclusion of my class' playing Netball.

No comments:

Post a Comment