Thursday 29 May 2014

A Mother's Day that I'll never forget! By Javiah



Yesterday on Mother’s day we woke up and made breakfast for my mum and my two nanas. We made chicken, nuggets and chips. We surprised my mum with breakfast in bed. When breakfast was finished, my brother, sister and I gave my mum a big kiss.


I told my mum that we were going out to an ‘All you can eat’ lunch. We went to Tauranga for lunch. At lunchtime, I ran straight to the chicken because I like eating chicken. My mum only had a little bit to eat.


I had chicken first and then I had dessert. I had pancakes and ice-cream. After that, my dad ate some dessert. Then it was my brother and sister’s turn to get some. My mum was the only one that didn’t eat any dessert. As soon as lunch was finished, we travelled back to Auckland. It was a really nice day and I will never forget this Mother’s Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment