Saturday, 5 July 2014
Friday, 4 July 2014
Thursday, 3 July 2014
WALT - understand and interpret information on a graph.
I know this when I can write 2 statements about the chart.
1. What was the favourite fruit? Orange was the favourite fruit because they are sweeter than all the other fruits.
2. What was the least favourite fruit and why? Pear because it is not as sweet or juicy.
Wednesday, 2 July 2014
What you will need:
- Baking tin
- 4 bananas
- Frozen pie crust
What to do:
1. First, butter your baking tin and spread it evenly on the baking tin.
2. Next, put the frozen pie crust in the baking tin and put it in the oven for 8 minutes.
3. Cut your strawberries in half and put it in the blender and leave it on for 5 to 6 minutes.
4. After 8 minutes, turn off the oven and pull out your baking tin. Turn off the blender and pour out the strawberries and spread it all over the pie crust.
5. Then place it in the refrigerator for 2 to 3 hours.
6. When it is ready, take it out of the refrigerator and cut the four bananas and place them on top of the strawberries.
It is nice to bake because it smells really good. Why don’t you do some baking today as well?
WALT write a procedure.
Success criteria: I know this when I write the steps in order on how to make a strawberry and banana pie.
Tuesday, 1 July 2014
WALT understand and interpret information on a graph. I know this when I can write 2 statements about the chart.
The favourite fruit in Room 6 was orange because it's sweet and juicy. The least favourite fruit was pear because it doesn't have a strong taste.