Sunday 12 March 2017

Aww! The cat was so cute! By Leolupe

On Friday the 24th of February, I walked to the shop to buy my brother and I something to eat because we were hungry.

On my way to the shops, I bumped into my old best friend from kindergarten. When I arrived at the store, I bought each of us a drink and walked to my house, I bought tropical punch drinks for me and my brother.

When I got home, I gave Ck his tropical punch drink. Then I went outside to help my neighbours to get their cat out of our rose because it got stuck in the bush. I had to watch out for the thorns in the rose bush.

After a while, my neighbours screamed in terror, because their cat jumped out and scared them. The cat scrambled into a bucket, so I finally got the chance to pick up the cat and return him to the owner. The cat curled up against my chest.The cat was 2 years old and it was black and white.My neighbors said thank you and walked back home with their cat.

After a while, my mother called me to go with her to get some groceries because we literally had nothing to eat. My mum drove me to the Pak n Save in Mangere. It's our local grocery store. We slowly walked around every aisle hoping to jog our memory because we were too lazy to make a grocery list.

After a whole hour, my mother and I left the store with eight bags full of groceries. When we got home, I lifted all the bags into the house. My brother and sister had to sort out the groceries because they didn't help us to make the purchases.

Eventually, my dad came home from the gym and took a 20 minute shower. I took a shower right after my dad. Then I dried myself and got changed into a comfortable onesie. After that, I caught up on Jake Paul's vlogs because I have been missing out on four days of vlogs. When the clock struck 10 o'clock, i fell asleep because I was very tired.

Then my dog snuggled up with me on the couch. I had a very comfortable sleep because my dog's fur was very soft, but my dog kept kicking me so I pushed him to his bed on the floor and covered him with a blanket. I had a very busy day from school, to the shop, saving a cat and going grocery shopping.

My favourite part of the day was when I reunited with my friends from kindergarten because I couldn't believe how big they have grown.

Learning Intention: We are learning to use the language features of our recount.
Success Criteria: I know I can do this when I use appropriate sequencing words to organise my paragraphs.

No comments:

Post a Comment