Tuesday 11 April 2017

Have you heard of Orienteering?



Today my class and I went to do Orienteering. It is a type of sport that helps you learn to use the map. Our coaches' names were Leon and Irene. They were the ones that helped us, Irene gave us the maps and Leon told us where to go if we got lost. I had a lot of fun.

Learning Intention: We are learning to write a verbal recount.
Success Criteria: I know I can do this when I write a verbal recount to describe our second session of Orienteering.

1 comment:

  1. Talofa Lava , my name is Amaya and I am a student in Manukau at Waikowhai Primary School. I really like the way you told use what Orienteering is and what it helps you with. It reminded me of when I did Orienteering at Zones, It was really tiring. Have you thought about adding more detail in your writing. If you would like to see my learning, my blog address is http:// amayap. blogspot.co.nz.

    ReplyDelete