Wednesday 25 September 2013

Guitar Practise by John

On Sunday my family and I went to church. We prayed and sang songs until Mass ended.


After Mass we went to Sylvia Park to buy the things that we needed for this week. As we passed Eb Games I saw flash, new games that was going to be released this September and I wanted to pre-order one of them. I asked my mum if I could but she said maybe, so I’ll have to wait until the end of this term if I can get one.


Next we had a bit of lunch and then we went straight home. Once we arrived I took out my guitar and the computer to search for a song that was easy for me to play since I was a beginner. I was practising on changing of chords. I had to keep repeating the video so that I could understand what I was doing.

By the time I finished it was 8 o'clock and I had to go to bed. I had a lot of fun and I hope I have more free time so I could keep practising and become better.

2 comments:

  1. I really like your story John. I hope that you get really good at playing the guitar.

    ReplyDelete
  2. John this recount is amazing. I hope that one day you would be a famous guitar player.

    ReplyDelete