Thursday 30 April 2015

Come and do the bunny hop with me! By Cheska

Have you ever been to a place where everything around you is fun?

During the holidays, my friends, her family and I went to the Easter show on Monday April 6th at ASB show grounds. We went there to celebrate Easter.
Image result for easter show 2015 When we arrived there Jane’s dad went to purchase the tickets for us so we could go on the rides. The first ride that we picked was the haunted house ride. At the end of the ride, the water squirted on our faces as if we were having a water fight. After that we went and walked over to the path of doomness. At first I thought it would be scary like a ghost paralysing you but when I reached the end I was disappointed.
Then we went to a ride called the pirate ship. When we hopped on the ship Jane and I were laughing really hard. When the ride ended, Jane and were so dizzy that we fell on the ground like we were poisoned. However we soon got up quick like energy bunnies.

After that, we rushed quickly to the cotton candy and Fanta stand. We went down on our knees and begged Jane’s mum and asked her if she could buy some for us and she said,”Yes!” Her sisters and I finished most of it and we left some for my brother. Then it was time to go home because it was getting late.
It was fun at the Easter show because I haven't been there before and I hope I can go there next year.
WALT use descriptive language.
I know I can do this when I use adjectives, adverbs, verbs and similes in my writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment