Friday 1 May 2015

Help, help, I need to destroy my micro bots! By Cameron

On Easter Saturday, I asked my dad if I can sleepover at my nana’s house. He said, “Yes! You can.” So I pack my clothes for church and some balls to play with. When I got to nana’s house, I said “Hello!” to her. She asked, 

"What are you doing here?” I said 
“I am sleeping over.” As soon as I got in the house, I asked for some noodles because I was hungry.

When I was having my noodles, John got a text from my aunty saying that Xavier left Eli at home so we picked them up. John asked Eli what he had for dinner. Eli said, “I had a hot chocolate.” So we went to McDonald's to get a cheeseburger for Eli.


When we got home, I went inside to watch Big Hero 6. Eli came in and ate his food while watching with me.
Big Hero 6 is a robot who helps Hero to destroy his microbots. Hero like to fight robots. Hero can upgrade his friends into superheroes.

After Big Hero 6 had finished, I played a little bit of Minecraft. I built a snow house with water in it because if you put lava in it, it will burn the snow. I also built a fun and easy maze with some green wool and leaves. After that I went to bed because it was late.

I wish we had more time with Xavier. Maybe we can pick him up earlier next time.

WALT use appropriate language features in a recount.
I know I can do this when I use speech marks in my writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment