Saturday 25 February 2017

Moana is an awesome movie! By Anamaria

During my holiday I went to a sleepover at my friend's house and we're going to watch Moana and Sing!


My friends are Simon, Zyan and Zion. Simon brothers and sisters went with us. First we went to Sylvia park Hoyts.

Then we watch Sing. The Sing movie was very funny. My favourite character was the hedgehog.

Next we went to eat at Nandos. I ate fried chicken and French fries. It taste so delicious.

After that we went to watch Moana. Moana is Hay-wain girl. We ate lots of snacks during the movie. We ate chocolates, coke, chips and popcorn.

After the movie we went home and sleep. My favourite part of the day was eating Nandos because the food was very yummy.

Learning Intention: I am learning to understand and use descriptive language in my writing.
Success Criteria: I know I can do this when I use adjectives to describe my sleepover at my friend's house.

7 comments:

  1. Hi Room 7
    My name is Ruby and I have watched Moana. Its nice to have your class to share our stories. I go to watch movies with My Mum. I enjoyed reading your story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Morning Room 7.

    My name is Mina. I like your story very much. The part that made me laugh was when Hey Hey the chicken was started screaming out loud when he is on the boat with Moana. After watching my next movie, i'm going to write a blog post just like you, so make sure you a going to read that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mina, we can't wait to read your story!

      Delete
  3. Good morning Room 7,
    My name is Thiha from EWC1. I really like the Moana movie too. It was an awesome movie and fun day. Fried chicken and French fries it sound yummy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Thiha for your comment!

      Delete
  4. Kia ora Anamaria my name is Aaliyah from Edmund Hillary School. I really love the movie Moana its funny and it brings alot of joy to me. Moana is my favourite on Moana. Maybe next time tell a little about the movie moana because alot of people havent seen Moana

    ReplyDelete