Tuesday 20 June 2017

A trip to Wellington! By Kyle

On Saturday morning the 13th of May, my family and I travelled to Wellington to renew our passports. It took us one hour to get there.


Our bags were blue, purple and gold. We took them to the airport with us. We saw lots of people in the airport, boarding
gates and people holding bags and tickets.

Image result for wellingtonAfter we grabbed our tickets and went to our boarding gate, it was time to wait for our plane. When the plane came into the airport, we walked in though the boarding gate and got on the plane. I sat next to the window. Soon the plane took off. When  I looked out the window, I saw other planes and I felt a bit nervous because I was a bit scared of heights.

When we got there we went to the hotel, grabbed our key cards and we went to the room that had three beds. The following day, we went to the place to renew our passports. Then we grabbed our bags from the hotel and went the airport again.

On the way home, on the plane I saw New Zealand. I saw the wing wobbled when we were high up in the sky.When we landed I saw the air brakes go down before hitting the runway. The plane went to the boarding gates and we went outside and went home.
 
My favourite part of the weekend was when we renewed our passports in Wellington with mom and dad.

Learning Intention: We are learning to follow the structure of a recount.
Success Criteria: I know I can do this when I write an introduction, the events and a conclusion for my trip to Wellington.

3 comments:

  1. Hi my name is rhea,from paroa school,
    I liked your story and I have been to wellington on a school camp i was fun,it took us ages to get there

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rhea, thank you for your comment. I really enjoyed my trip as well.
      Kyle

      Delete
  2. Hi my name is rhea,from paroa school,
    I liked your story and I have been to wellington on a school camp i was fun,it took us ages to get there

    ReplyDelete