Thursday 21 November 2013

Trials by Phontain

Yesterday 28th of July my nana and grandpa slept over my house because they wanted to come and watch me at the Counties Maoris training in Pukekohe. We had to be there at 10:00 at the Python club. It was far but it was worth it. When we got there I asked the coach if he needed help and he said “Okay so he told me to grab the cones and the balls” I got them and he told me to give them to him so he can put them down. Then the coach told the team to run around the two fields twice. When we came back we had to do some stretches so our muscles won't get sore. After the stretch the coach showed us how to do the movement for fitness. After fitness we had a game there were two cones on each side of the field one person gets the ball and tries to score while the other one has to tries tackle the one with the ball. I scored a try and stopped two guys with the ball. It was a lot of fun but when we were finishing the coach told us to run around the field two more times. When we finished, coach was talking to the parents about how much more than one costs and telling us that we have to stop mucking around.

No comments:

Post a Comment