Saturday 21 June 2014

Can't Wait to Eat! By Patelesio

After church, my family and I went back home to change to go to Sky City for a family dinner. We were all excited! When we arrived there we had to use the lift to get to P3 where the Sky City restaurant was. I can't wait to start eating!

We had to pray before eating the food that was prepared for us. Then,  we went  and got our food and my first food I ate was fish, chips, fried rice and softdrink called L&P. Lastly, I had butter chicken which was very yummy and it was my favorite.
Everybody in my family ate a lot of  food. I felt that my tummy was really full and about to explode. We had lots of fun together and I wish that we can do it again soon. We all love the food there.

We all left and went home and  had a very long rest and a sleep. When I woke up my tummy still felt full! It was the best  family dinner ever!


WALT write a recount of my weekend.

I know this when I write the events of my weekend in order.

No comments:

Post a Comment