Friday 13 June 2014

The coolest weekend ever! By Cheska

WALT a weekend recount. 
Success criteria : I know I can do this when I can write my weekend writing. 

Hi, my name is Cheska, I am nine years old. I live in Panmure. I like parties and here is a story of me in attending a birthday party.

After I went to church I went straight to a birthday party. When I arrived my cousin called me to go inside the house and I saw a bunch of kids there. My cousin introduced to them and one of them said" Do you punch. After that encounter I kept on following my cousin around because I was to shy too talk to the others.

Then the games started and the first game was spoon the water to the bowl.The first thing you have to do is to put one end to your mouth fill it with water then take it to the bowl and tip it. Then its the other persons turn.

It was the best day ever!!  


  

No comments:

Post a Comment