Wednesday 28 October 2015

Have you walked around the Panmure basin before? By Ace

Image result for Waveboard

Image result for panmure basin


On Saturday, my brother decided that we should go to Panmure Basin to have some fun and take some awesome selfies. So we packed up our things to take with us, including our scooter and wave board. I wanted to bring my bike buy it was too big to fit in our car, so we left it behind and soon we were on our way to the basin.

When we got there, all of us rushed out of the car and started walking around the basin. We made a few stops taking selfies and played on the playground. The playground was full with excitement. We played cheese touch, it is a similar game of tag. After playing for a while we took some really awesome selfies. I loved the part when my brother and I were sliding down the slide and our brother took a photo of us. 

After taking some selfies, we all continued walking around the Basin. After we went around the basin once, we all got hungry so we went to Burger king to have some juicy and delicious burger. When we reached Burger King we all ate a lot of food. The burger stasfiged my hunger. I also ate the fries with the ice cream. It was deliciously creamy. Soon we were full and we headed home.

When we arrived home, I rode on my bike for and before, my leg fall asleep, so I had to rest it. While I was resting my tired legs, I played a game of chess with my cousin. After 10 rounds I felt tired and I decided to sleep on my awesome comfortable bed to replenish my energy.

It was a really cool experience walking around the Basin. It was tiring but fun. I hope I can take my bike net time so I can go around the basin even quicker.

Learning intention: We are learning to understand and use descriptive language in a recount. 
Success criteria: I know this when I use appropriate adjectives to describe my weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment