Saturday 17 October 2015

Wow, I just did a flip! By Aiden

On Wednesday the 7th of October, I went to Dialled Tramp Park with my brother. We went on Wednesday because it was the school holidays. When we got there, we had to watch a video which explained to us the rules. One of the rules was in that we weren't allowed to lie on the trampoline because others might jump on you. We had to tell each other one of the rules before we went on the trampolines. After we reminded each other of the rules. We took off our shoes and went on the tramps. I did so many back flips which I learnt from another trampoline park called Jump. Dialled Tramp Park is the newest tramp park in Mount Wellington.


Image result for tramp parkI went on the tramps with excitement while my bother went to the basketball hoop and did a lot of amazing dunks. I bounced around for a while then I went to the foam pit. The foam was covered with big leather blanket which made it easier to get out of the pit. I did front flips into the foam pit while little kids ran past. We nearly hit the little kids but I stopped jut in time and let them through because I didn't want to hurt them. Ten minutes later I went to the dodge ball arena while brother slammed more astonishing dunks. The dodge balls were soft and not hard like real ones. I was doing flips on the tramps to try and put the other teams off their throw. It worked and I flipped over a lot of dodge balls.  If the ball bounced and hit us we wouldn't be out as it had hit us on the full.

After a couple of balls to the face, my brother decided to join the opposing team. He can throw really hard and so I was scared of him. I flipped over his shot and I felt proud of myself but the next ball that my brother threw hit me. I felt dizzy so I went to the outside of the arena to wait for the next round because I had become addicted to dodge ball. We were getting more an more sweaty so we decided to get a drink and go back to the dodge ball arena. While I was waiting for the next round so I did some flips on the trampolines outside the dodge ball arena. When the next round came, it was down to me and my brother. He went for the shot and I dodged it. Then it was my turn and he caught it so I was out. A couple rounds later even though both  my brother and I were worn out. we kept going. I was so pumped up that after I went for some water, I immediately ran back to the arena, I got all of them out and I won. I was so happy and pumped. Unfortunately soon after that round, our session was up and we went McDonald's to
I have a Big Mac. We met some of the people at the dodge ball arena at McDonald's and we said, "Hi" to them. After we ate our Big Macs, we went home to have a rest.

I felt happy because I played many rounds of dodge ball. I want to spend longer time at Dialled Tramp Park and practise my dodging skills.

We are learning to understand and use descriptive language.
I know this when I use adjectives to make my writing more interesting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment