Saturday 20 August 2016

Guess who I saw? By Justice

In the weekend, my sisters and I went to Sylvia Park with my cousin, so that she could get a manicure and a pedicure for her school ball. While they were at the counter talking to a lady, I walked in and out of the store listening to the music on my cousin's ipod. I was singing along to the beat of the pop music.


After my cousin sat on the chair to have her pedicure, I walked outside the store and I saw Rosary and her siblings. I said, "Hi Rosary!" and I asked her if she would be coming to school on Monday. Rosary replied, "Yes!" Then I walked over to my cousin while my sisters went to the Lovisa store to get my cousin's jewellery for her. I was sitting beside her discussing her pedicure with her.

As soon as the lady had finished my cousin's pedicure, my sisters  came back. They stayed for a while to see what the lady was going to do next. The lady filed and buffed my cousin's nails so that they are smooth. My sisters went to a different store to look for  a purse that would match my cousin's blue dress.

Before it was time for us to go, my cousin went to wash her hands and took off the store slippers. She felt extremely nervous because it was her first time putting on fake nails and painting her toes.  My sisters and I were very happy that she had a manicure and pedicure for her school ball the next day.

We all said, "Thank you!" to the lady because she made my cousin look beautiful.

My favourite part was when the lady had finished the manicure because they looked really shiny.

Learning Intention: We are learning to understand and use descriptive language in our recounts.
Success Criteria: I know I can do this when I use adjectives to describe my cousin having her manicure and pedicure.

No comments:

Post a Comment