Friday 19 August 2016

Do you have a chromebook? By Rosary

On the 5th of August, my mum, brother, sister and I went to Sylvia Park to go shopping for a brand new laptop for my brother. We went there in my mum's car and it took us about 40 minutes because of the traffic. I was eager to buy something for myself too!


Image result for sylvia parkWhen we arrived at Sylvia Park we quickly found a parking spot  and walked to Noel Leeming that was right next to Warehouse stationery and The Warehouse extra. We looked for laptops that were new yet reasonably priced. Unfortunately, we did not find one that was affordable and would suit our budget so we decided to look at chromebooks instead.

While my mum and brother looked at chromebooks, I quickly walked around just to browse and see what else to they have in store. I saw a Samsung tablet and I played  with it. It was quite a big tablet and it came in white and was rock solid. I wish that I could own one for myself  but I knew that it's not a priority at the moment. Finally,  my mum and brother purchased the chromebook with a red soft chromebook case. I felt very jealous because his chromebook was way better than mine. However, I'm happy for him because he really needs it for his media studies.

Later on, we went to The Warehouse. I went my sister all the way to the back where the stationery aisle was . I grabbed a 3B1 notebook that was green because I needed a new one and my sister looked for some stationery too.

Then my brother and I went to aisle number 12 to look at the different types of balls for sale. There were basketballs, soccer balls, rugby balls, netball balls, cricket balls and so much more. I played with an orange and black basketball and it was very bouncy. My mum took our shopping items  to the self-checkout and paid for them while my siblings and I helped her place the items in bags. I was so excited to use my new green notebook for school.

Eventually, we had to go home. I felt a bit unhappy because I wanted to buy some more things for myself but my mum said, "Not this time, Rosary."   My favourite part was buying myself a new pretty notebook.
Learning Intention: We are learning to understand and use appropriate language features in our writing.

Success Criteria: I know I can do this when I write in the past tense and use sequencing words to order the events with my family on Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment