Tuesday 23 August 2016

New weekend, new friends! By Matej

On Saturday, my little sister, mom, dad and I went to have some lunch with our friends. I met some new friends named Kyle and Shiday. Kyle and Shiday’s mom is from Croatia and their dad is from New Zealand. However, Shiday and Kyle look like kiwi children so they take after their dad. We went to a restaurant and we had some bread and some potatoes with pork. Our friends were Vatroslav, Jelena, Sanja, Goran, Ivana Mirko, Lili Katarina, Mila, Kyle, Shiday, and others. There were a lot of us there. Altogether there were 30 people at the gathering. Shiday, Kyle and I played some games. We played rock, paper, scissors for 30 minutes. The person who wins can tell the person who loses to do anything that they wanted them to do. After that, we had a race and it was funny because we all ran slowly to get to the finish line. We played Geometric race on Shiday’s phone. We all took turns and we all had five minutes to play the game. Shiday, my mom and I have the same phone! We all have SAMSUNG GALAXY S4. After the game, I felt thirsty and so I drank some coca cola and ate some chips. We played together for six hours and we left their house at 9:45 at night. When we arrived at home, it was already 10:32pm. I brushed my teeth quickly and went to bed after 10 minutes. My favourite part was when I was finally home because I had a lot of fun playing with my new friends, so I was exhausted.

  Image result for pork

No comments:

Post a Comment