Sunday 30 July 2017

I pray for the people who live in poverty! By Kevin

                              Term 3 Prayer


Loving God, thank you for what you have given me. I am very lucky that you have given me what I need to have a peaceful life.

I pray that the people who are less fortunate than me will one day get a chance to eat good food and drink clean water like I do.

Help me at school to achieve all my goals and meet the deadlines that I am given so I can make my parents proud.

Image result for prayer                                      Amen

Learning intention: We are learning to write a prayer.
Success criteria: I know I can do this when I write down what I am thankful for in a prayer to God.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome prayer Kevin... I am so proud of how you are becoming to be a good person. Love you, son...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Talofa Lava Kevin, my name is Alfred from Waikowhai Primary School in Manukau. I really like how you made up your own pray for people to look at and if they want to remember it. This helped me with doing English prays because I am used to doing Tongan prays. It made me think if when I always did the family pray at night. Have you thought about adding a part about your family if you guys are having trouble with money and all those other things. If you would like to see my learning, my blog is http://wpsalfredk.blogspot.co.nz

    ReplyDelete