Thursday 25 June 2015

Have you had your graduation ceremony? By Shannon

On Saturday, it was a freezing cold sunny morning. My family and I heard about how my cousin just had his graduation. My mum had to go to a party first before the graduation celebration. My sister, dad and I got ready quickly so that we could go to the graduation celebration.
               Once my sister, dad and I arrived at my cousin's house, we waited for the other visitors to come. Yay! The pork had finally arrived! I was really happy because I love to eat pork. My aunties, uncles, cousins and my mum came after that.
               When we have all gathered, we ate some food. "Yum!", I said. There was pork, lasagna, cupcakes, chicken and Filipino food! I loved the food and so did everyone else.
               After we had finished eating, my cousins and I played some games. First we played hide and seek and all of us tried to hide in a secret place as fast as we could. Then we decided to tumble. We did forward rolls, handstands, cartwheels and more! "Ugh! I'm so tired!", my cousins shouted. "Let's take a rest", replied my sister. Minutes later, my cousins and I had enough rest so we played some music from the beats speaker. I love the beats speaker because they were as loud as a lion.
               It was an awesome time at my cousin's graduation because we had delicious food and we played games! I hope we could go back to my cousin's house next weekend so we can play more games together.

WALT understand and use descriptive language.
I know this when I use appropriate adjectives, similes and verbs in my recount.

No comments:

Post a Comment