Monday 22 June 2015

Seriously, you have to go to Valentines! By Rosary

On the 31st of May we celebrated my cousin's 21st birthday. We celebrated it at a restaurant called "Valentines". My cousins, aunties,  uncles, grandma, mum and siblings were all at the birthday party. We travelled to Valentines by car.


When we arrived at the restaurant, the very first thing we did was we  sat down at the table that had to pink and white balloons on it. Then we went to get ourselves something to eat. There was Sushi, hot chips, macaroni and cheese, spring rolls, sea-food meat, vegetables and dips. We also had drinks like lemon water and juice.

A while later we went to the kid's room to look after my cousin's son. It looked like an arcade but it only had 3 game machines in there. There were two games called "The claw" and one arcade game. My nephew won a warriors rugby ball. It was black and white. After that my cousin blew out her candles for her 21st birthday. After that we had dessert and I was so eager to see what was on offer for dessert. There was cookies and cream ice-cream a, pavlova, mud cake, waffles and cream and healthy toppings. The food was cold yet satisfying.

Finally it was time to go home. We got dropped off. When we went home, we all we all layed down to sleep because we were all exhausted. Meanwhile my mum tried on her new clothes with her sister.

I had the most memorable day ever. I hope that next time we can go Valentines again to have more wonderful and delicious food. 

WALT: understand and use descriptive language.
Success criteria: I know I can do this when I use adjectives, adverbs and verbs in my writing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment