Monday 5 December 2016

I love spending time with my mum! By Jayden

On Saturday the 19th of November, my mum and I went to Burger King in Panmure at noon to have something to eat. 


Image result for bowlingWhen we got there, I bought some fries because I wasn't really hungry. The fries were delicious with the tomato sauce.

After we ate, we went to the AMF Panmure Superbowl which was near burger king.

When we got there, my mum and I walked to the register and paid for us to play four games and it cost more than $25 dollars.

After we paid, we walked to our bowling lane and it was number 14. My mum went first. She rolled the bowling ball and she managed to hit two pins down, after that, she hit another five pins. Next it was my turn, I grabbed a light pink ball and on my first attempt, I hit six pins and the I hit three more. After that, It was my mum's turn and after she hit six pins, it was my turn and I hit all eight of my pins. At the end of all of our games, my mum won.

After our bowling games, we played some arcade games. My mum bought 20 tokens and we had half each. The first game that I played was called Deal or no deal, I won 100 tickets out of it. I played a basketball shooting game next and I managed to shoot the ball in 20 times and gave me 30 tickets. After that, I played whack a mole. I had to use the hammer to hit the mole that kept popping up and my score was, 130.

Later on, we had to go so I put all of my tickets into the ticket machine so that I could get a receipt to see how many I had collected in order to pick one of the prizes from the prize shelf. My ticket number came up to 550 so I walked with my mum to the prize shelf and asked for two dice, three parachutes and a whoopie cushion. After I picked my prizes, we went home and had a nap.

It was the best day ever, because I loved spending time with my mum. I hope that we could be able to  go back there with my whole family next time because it was so much fun.

Learning intention: We are learning to use descriptive language in our recount.
Success criteria: I know I can do this when I use adjectives to describe my Saturday night with my mum.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jayden,

    That sounded like a pretty cool time, spent with your Mum. This reminds me of some time recently that I spent with my own mum. It didn't involve bowling though - it involved cups or coffee and gardening.

    Cheers,

    Mr McAulay

    ReplyDelete