- Polyfest is packed with happy, joyful children and adults.
- The music coming from the Maori stage sounds very alluring.
- Watching the performances is like sitting in a cinema watching an action movie.
- The food smells so delicious, just like being in a cafe that is filled with chocolate.
- The Polynesian students looks very charming and elegant in their costumes.
- The bright colours of the students' costumes attracts everyone's attention.
- The sound of children cheering for their friends and families fills the air with joy.
Success Criteria: I know I can do this when I write seven descriptive sentences to describe the Polynesian Festival.