- The moon is isolated and its far away from the earth.
- It is weightless because it has no gravity.
- The moon is quiet and empty because nothing lives there.
- Its grey and rugged because the moon has deep holes in the ground.
- There are some deep holes but also shallow holes.
- Sometimes the moon can be yellow, red or white.
Learning Intention: We are learning to write a description.
Success Criteria: I know I can do this when I write six descriptive sentences to describe the moon using appropriate adjectives and record it using Screencastify.