Monday 11 December 2017

The cross reminds me of when Jesus died for our sins! By Fulila



  • The Cross reminds me of how Jesus died for our sins.
  • The world reminds me of God creating the world.
  • The fire reminds me of when Elijah rode on the chariot of fire.
  • The rosary reminds me that we pray to God, Jesus and Mary.
  • The dove reminds me of the Holy Spirit is with us.
  • The 10 commandments reminds me to obey God and Jesus.
  • The apple and the snake reminds me of Adam and Eve.
  • The grapes reminds me of when Jesus turned water into wine.
  • The sheep reminds me that Jesus and God is our shepherd and we follow them as our leader.
  • The rainbow reminds me of Noah and the ark.
Learning Intention: We are learning to recognise that the Jesse tree tells the story of the people that prepared for the coming of the messiah.
Success Criteria: I know I can do this when I record ten symbols on the Jesse tree that reminds of Jesus using Screencastify.

No comments:

Post a Comment