Monday 23 March 2015

Wow, do you know how fun Safety day was? By Kayla

My awesome weekend!

Have you ever been to an awesome Safety day before?

I got up in the morning and changed. After I got changed I woke up my mum so I could do to music class on time. It was nearly nine o'clock, so we hurried into the car. When we dot there , I saw Launoa , Folau, and Akesa. I went to sit down and our teacher asked us if we can play the notes E,F,G.I did it of and I nailed it. Then all us practised the notes in a circle.

After we learnt, notes we played E, F, G backwards. Then we practised B,C,D again and again. Then the class ended. It was really funny because after our teacher told us some jokes. After that my mum picked me up and went home. When I got home, I was so excited because I was going to the Safety day for kids and families.When it was nearly eleven thirty, I changed and got ready to go.

When we got there, I saw Rosary and her sister. So I went up to Rosary and asked if I could hang out with her because I felt lonely. We went around together and saw Jayden and Celeste waiting in line for sausage sizzles so Rosary and I waited in line as well.After we got our sausage sizzle,  my cousins came I told them how much fun it was here at Safety Day. Then Rosary and I went to the fake smoke house. The smoke house is a fake house that has smoke coming out. I got out of the door safely back outside.
When it was two o'clock, Rosary and I went to play with with my cousins.Then it was time to go home. My mum let me sleep over at my cousin house that night so I went in there car and said goodbye to “Goodbye” to my mum.
It was a really awesome day and I hope next time I can learn even lots more about being safe when a disaster strikes.

WALT use the correct structure in my recount.

I know this when I write the orientation, followed by the events and then the conclusion.

No comments:

Post a Comment