Tuesday 17 March 2015

Is golf a little bit difficult for you? By Shannon

After morning tea, our class was lucky because we got to try out golf and it was exciting. It started at 11:15 and finished at 12:45. Our coaches were coach Kanou and coach Stuart. We had hopes, clubs, golf balls, ropes and cones.

When we went to golf, we had to warm up first. We started by skipping over the hoop. It was a little bit difficult for me because the hoops were close together which made me go slow. However, it was a fun warm up for everyone.
Then it was time for a game. Before we used a club to putt, we did a simple routine. Left hand, right hand, feet together, left foot, right foot and piggy pop. Soon everyone got the hang of it. Then it was time for the fun part, putting! We all had to try and putt as far as we can. Some of us were using force to make the ball go far. However the trick with putting the ball far away was the swing. It was better to swing softly.
Golf was a really fun sport and I really enjoyed it. I wish there would be more fun sports like this one. However I would like to practise my swings more next time.
WALT use language features correctly in my recount. 
I know this when I use verbs and time words correctly in my writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment