Saturday 28 March 2015

My first amazing golf lesson! By Rosary

On Thursday 6th of February, Room 7 and I went to play golf for kiwi-sport.  The coach's name was coach Kanou and the supervisor's name was Stuart. I was really excited. We played on the field.


We had some warm-ups. We jumped through the hoola-hoops and side stepped on it  as well. We also played a game when we had to partner up with someone else, my partner was Jayden. We had to do some actions and then we throw the ball. The actions were left foot, right foot, feet together, right hand left hand, piggy pop, and throw.

Then we had a golf game, we swung the golf club so that it can hit the ball. We watched to see whose ball went the furtherest.

Soon golf was finished and I had so much fun. I can't wait until the next game. I hope it is as fun as this golf lesson.

WALT: use appropriate language features in my recount.
Success criteria: I know I can do this when I use past tense correctly in my writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment