Wednesday 4 March 2015

Have you ever had a tiring day before? By Shivay



On Saturday I stayed home with my sister my mum, dad grand parents. First I went to our movie theatre to watch The Chipmunks. There were 3 chipmunks that could talk and looked very cute.



After the movie I recorded videos and uploaded it to YouTube for everyone to see. After that, I played Minecraft on my PS3 and I visited ‘Stampy’s lovely world'. It was awesome because one of his theme park called ‘Fun-land’.


Meanwhile I watched gaming videos on YouTube and I got  a little bored so I watched Minecraft videos. Next ,I played snakes and ladders with my sister and I won because I rolled a higher number on the dice.

After that ,it was nearly afternoon so I called my sister to play outside with our kittens Sweaty and Pie. We, played ‘Chase the mouse’. ‘Chase the mouse’ is a game we made up for our kittens. First you have to be a cat and the kittens are the mouses. We have to try to catch them but they were too fast.


Two hours later, we decided to dance a bit because it made me feel healthier and happier. After dancing, we did 100 jumping jacks and that was tiring so we made strawberry smoothies because my said “They’re healthy for you and yummy as well”.


5 hours later, it was night time so we ate some eggs with mashed potatoes for dinner. I didn't like it because I don’t like eggs, but I like mashed potatoes because of they’re inside bit.

Then we went to bed because it had been a tiring day. I wish I didn't do 100 jumping jacks because that made me really tired and thirsty, and I think next time I will just play with my kittens.
WALT use the structure of a recount.

I know this when I write the orientation, events and conclusion in order.

No comments:

Post a Comment