Wednesday 22 November 2017

The supermarket is as big as two elephants! By Heneliena


  • The supermarket is as big as two elephants.
  • The workers are very busy and calm stacking the items on the shelves
  • It is noisy because there are people talking everywhere.
  • The food in the supermarket is full of mouth-watering food.
  • The sound of the trolleys rolling around sounds like roller skates in the park.
Learning Intention: We are learning to write a description.
Success Criteria: I know I can do this when I record five descriptive sentences with appropriate adjectives to describe the supermarket

1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed reading this supermarket description. My favourite sentence is the one comparing the trolleys to rollerskates in the park. I think you have given us a good idea of what the supermarket is like. Could you describe just one part of the supermarket like the counter or the freezers? Ha ha describing is fun.

    ReplyDelete