Wednesday 29 November 2017

The Grapes Reminds Us Of Jesus' First Miracle Because He Turned Water Into Wine! By Roneeza



The rosary reminds me of Mary, the mother of Jesus.
The L square reminds me of Joseph, the foster father of Jesus.
The Earth reminds me of God, Jesus’ heavenly father.
The cross reminds me of when Jesus died to cleanse our sins.
The Dove reminds me of when John the Baptist, Jesus’ cousin baptised him in the Jordan river.
The Rainbow reminds of when God promised Noah to never send a flood again.
The grapes ( symbolising wine) reminds me of when Jesus performed his first miracle at a wedding in Cana by turning water into wine.
The crown reminds me of David, who killed Goliath the Giant and the King of Israel.
The sheep reminds me of Jesus being our shepherd.
The 12 stars reminds me of Abraham, the father of a great nation.

Learning Intention: We are learning to recognise that the Jesse Tree tells the story of the people who prepared for the coming of the Messiah.
Success Criteria: I know I can do this when I record 10 symbols on the Jesse Tree that reminds me of Jesus using screencastify.

No comments:

Post a Comment