Monday 4 August 2014

Valentines with my family! By Immanuel

On Sunday, we went to my baby cousin’s baptism. He got baptised in the church. Father Roach baptised him by washing away his sins with the holy water. After he washed baby Luke on the head, we made the sign of the cross. After we had the baptism, we took photos of him. He was like a popular person because people kept on taking photos of him. My cousin and I went into the car while this was going on.

After that, we went home to get our jackets because it was raining outside. While we were inside, I went to get my cousin’s iPad. When I was on the iPad, I downloaded a game from the app store. The game that I downloaded was called ‘Dead trigger’. Then my Mum called my cousin and I because we were going to Valentines for lunch.

When we got to Valentines, I was happy because it was a long drive there. My parents paid for us and then we walked inside. There was a lot of food for us to eat when I walked in. There was sushi, chicken and many more yummy food. We went to go find a table. The kids found a long oval-shaped table. We said our prayers before we went to get our food.

I got sushi, prawn, fish, chicken and chips with tomato sauce. I took a bite of everything and it was yummy. When I finished the savory food, I went to get chocolate eclair, some ice cream, jelly and a piece of fruit for dessert. It was rich and sweet. After I ate my dessert, I went to go get a hot chocola It was puffy on the inside.

Then my parents had a little talk with Father. The kids went outside to go and see the goldfish. There were two goldfish in the pond and they were swimming around. They were orange and yellow. The first time I looked in the pond, I thought they were rocks.Then my Mum came out and said ''We are all going now''. I hope I come back to Valentines again.
WALT write a recount with adjectives and adverbs to make my writing more interesting. 
Success criteria: I know this when I use action words and describing words appropriately and correctly in my writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment