Sunday 3 July 2016

I can teach you how to make an ice cream sandwich as a summer treat! By Lupe

Learning Intention: We are learning to follow the structure of a procedure.

Success Criteria: I know I can do this when I write the ingredients and the five steps for making an ice cream sandwich in order.

Image result for ice cream sandwichIngredients:
  • Any ice cream flavour
  • Wafers
  • Whipped cream
  • Sprinkles (if you want)
Materials:
  • Spoon
  • Butter knife
  • Plate

Safety:
  • Adult supervision

Method:

  • Grab two wafers of any flavour and a plate.
  • Place one wafer on the plate and scoop your flavoured ice cream using a spoon onto the wafer.
  • Using the butter knife, smooth out the ice cream so the second wafer can stand up straight.
  • Once the ice cream is smooth, shake the whipped cream and pour it nicely on the ice cream. Smooth it out so that it is flat on top.
  • If you want, sprinkle some sprinkles onto the whipped cream. Then place the second wafer on top of the whipped cream. (You can add more ice cream if you like)

Now you have a better way of eating an ice cream!
Make as many as you like and share this recipe with your friends, ENJOY!

2 comments:

  1. thanks for sharing this different this with us.

    ReplyDelete

  2. I am ice cream lover and at present time I am eating CanAsian ice Cream. Thanks for sharing ice cream sandwich making technique. This is totally new thing for me but I will surely try to make this.

    ReplyDelete