Sunday 2 August 2015

Don't scratch it or you might get a boil! By Launoa

Have you ever had chicken pox in Australia before?
[In Australia/Sydney in Black Town] My cousin in Sydney, Australia had chicken pox at that time when he was 8 years old. After a few weeks of him having it I started having an itchy back. 

The day that my 10 cousins and my brother Folau was sitting in the living room talking. Told my older cousin who was 17 years old that my back had been itchy for a week and she said to me to get up so she could check my back. She told my brother, my cousins and I that I was at the start beginning stage of having chicken pox.

Once it was dark I had to go and have  shower, it was annoying and scary because I had to shower with the chicken pox shampoo. It was scary because there was a huge, big mirror and the left side of the bathroom. After I had my shower, my cousin called me over to her so she could put white, watery medicine all over my body, she had to put some more medicine over the chicken pox between my mouth and nose.

When I sniffed the medicine, I felt dizzy and started to vomit into my bowl that my cousin had given me.Weeks later, all of my chicken pox disappeared from my body.

I felt really proud because of my body having had chicken pox at the age of 10. I'm glad that I have had chicken pox because that means I'm not likely to have it again.
WALT retell what happened in the past.
Success Criteria: I know this when I describe my chicken pox experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment