Monday 3 August 2015

Let's play Xbox! By Dhon

One day during the holiday, my friends came over to my house after mass.


One of my friends asked me if we could play Xbox because he brought his Xbox C.D, called Call of Duty. I said, “Sure!” and got out some controllers. Then we started playing the game and as we were paying some more people came over to visit us. Soon there weren't enough controllers for everyone so we had to share.

Later on, one of my friends and I got bored so we went outside to play some basketball. We were just shooting the ball into the hoop so I asked him if we could play horse and he said, “Okay!” Horse is a game where one person makes a move and the other person copies it. If you can’t do it, you get a letter until you collect the word ‘horse’. If you get the last letter ‘e’ you’re out. I lost because the moves that he made was too hard for me to follow.

After that, we went to grab a bite. I ate some rice, chicken and sweet and sour pork. We also drank some coca cola. Yum! It was really tasty!

Then my friends and I played minecraft on Xbox. We played my building world and then one of my friends had an idea! He said to play in survival mode so we could fight! So we did, but I kept dying in the game.

Soon my friends had to go home. It was fun playing with them, I wish we had more time to play on the Xbox because the game was so much fun.

We are learning to use descriptive language.
I know I can do this when I use time words like later on and soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment