Saturday 1 August 2015

Someone please tell him to be quiet! By Lasike

On Wednesday my uncle took my little sister and I to the cinema at Sylvia Park because we cleaned up the house all by ourselves.


We had to decide which movie we were going to watch, we all agreed on watching the movie Minions because it was for kids. I brought three tickets for all of us. While I was buying the tickets my sister was buying the snacks. My sister brought fatty foods like popcorn M&M (Peanut flavor) and 3 extra large drinks. Then we entered the movie theater.

After we went in we saw lots of students making a crazy amount of noise before the movie began. When a funny scene appeared on the screen, a familiar laughter came from on of the school kids. I remembered that laughter and it was the same annoying laugh from when I watched the Spongebob  Sponge out of Water movie. That laugh went on until the movie ended. Before the students left, I walked up to the boy and told him to stop laughing so loudly when people are trying to watch a movie.

I really enjoyed the movie but I did not like the annoying laughter. Next time I might tell his teacher so I can enjoy the movie more.

WALT understand and use the correct structure of a recount.
I know I can do this when I write the events followed by the conclusion. 

No comments:

Post a Comment