Tuesday 4 August 2015

I wonder if they are controlling my emotions now? By R.J

Learning intention: We are learning to understand and use descriptive language.

success criteria:I know I can do this when I use appropriate adjectives to describe the movie that I have watched.
Inside out
Image result for Bing bong
On Saturday my dad, two sisters and I were at home waiting for my mum to come back home at 5:00 o'clock. My dad went on his laptop and printed out tickets online for 2 adults and 3 children.

When my mum got back from work, we got dressed and drove to the Hoyts cinema at sylvia park. We ordered our drinks and some popcorn. We waited for the attendant to tell us when to go in.

Finally our movie was ready to start and we walked in to theatre 3. We sat down on our nice, warm comfortable chairs and then the movie started. The movie that we watched was about the emotion of a girl.

There were little people who controlled her feelings. They were all named after their emotion. There was joy,sadness,anger,fear and disgust.

In the theatre the speakers were loud as if a  DJ was there.  We ate and drank our own popcorn and drink during the movie.

I felt happy at the end of the movie because Riley got all her memories back. They were called memory cores.

I had fun at the movies. Next time I’ll try eat less food and pay more attention to the movie because I missed out on some parts of the movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment