Wednesday 5 August 2015

Spending time with my family! By Joshua

I have had a blast in the last two weeks.My favourite time during the holidays, was when my elder brother and I got to hang out with our cousins. We ate a lot of food and played PlayStation 3, this was our typical late night.


I awoke to footsteps echoing in the hallway as if it was telling me to get up! I stretched my back and tried to wake my elder brother Christian up, but his only response was Z and Z! After a minute  my elder brother and I were having weetbix.

In the afternoon, my family and I played basketball. It was an intense game, the teams were my dad and I versing against my mum and my elder brother. the final score was 6-4 to my team so we only won by two points

Later on at 6 o'clock, my mum and dad dropped us off at Forbes to our grandpa's house, for a sleepover. At Forbes, I saw my cousins Dimitri and Bridget Anne.

When it was 7 o'clock we had Burger King and it was delicious because of the sauces they used for my burger. Soon after, I found myself playing Play Station 3 with my cousins and elder brother. I had a fantastic day because I got to play with my family, cousins and also ate some lollies.

Learning intention: We are learning to understand and follow the structure of a recount.
Success criteria: I know I can do this when I write an introduction, followed by the events and then a conclusion. 

No comments:

Post a Comment