Thursday 6 August 2015

Do you know how fun Kelly Tarlton's is? By Rosary

On the 15th of July, my dad and my siblings and I went to Kelly Tarlton’s because we had free tickets and we wanted to have some fun. We travelled there by car and I was extremely excited because I wanted to see the sea animals.


When we first arrived at Kelly Tarlton’s, we went through a tunnel where there were old items that people used in Antarctica. There were old pianos that played by themselves, tables, chairs, cups, plates, beds and old rags. Then we went into another room and it was all white. Then we took some pictures in front of the green screen. Next, there was a bridge that moved when we walked through it, it was amazing.

After a while, we went to check out the penguins. They were so cute and cuddly. Next one of the feeders went into the room with the penguins to feed them. After that we went to see the crazy things that were in the room next to the penguin feed. There was a challenge where we had to put our hand in an icy cold hole for at least thirty seconds. My sister and my brother tried it, but I had butterflies in my stomach so I decided not to have a go. My brother had his hand in the hole for a minute and I was amazed of his fearlessness.
Later on we went to the shark zone. We saw amazing sea creatures like giant fish, and giant stingrays. Next we went to see the other creatures. We also went on a moving platform and we saw wonderful fish, crabs, lobsters, sharks, turtles, stingrays and mussels. There were different kinds of fish like puffer fish, clown-fish and giant fish. There were also eels, squid and humongous lobsters.  

After that, we went to the sea-horse kingdom. The sea-horses had very astonishing looks. Next, we went to the gift shop. At the gift shop. At the gift shop, we got to see photos that we took in front of the green screen.

I had the most fabulous time of my life. I hope next time we go Kelly Tarlton’s there will be even more interesting sea animals to see.

WALT: use and understand language features.

Success criteria: I know this when I use time words past tense in my writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment