Tuesday 18 August 2015

YAY! My cousin Celeste and I have tablets! By Jayden

On Thursday the 23rd of July, I went to my auntie Mariana's house. It was rearly in the morning so Celeste and I went for a refreshing swim. It didn't feel that cold. Celeste and I played with the red and blue bean bags in the pool. I had the blue one. Then we swam to the deep side back and forth.

Image result for samsung galaxy tab 3

Image result for samsung galaxy tab 3
After that we got hot of the pool and ate Mcdonalds. We both had surprise burgers, chips and drinks. It was delicious and yummy. After we had finished our food we washed our hands and went to pick up my cousin Sigi. He works at Bunnings warehouse. Then we went home. When we got home, Celeste and I played with the cats, their names are Theodore and Summer and they were both girls. Summer was white and brown and Theodore was brown.


Later in the afternoon Sigi gave us a gift. It was a Samsung Galaxy Tablet 3. Celeste and I said, "Thank you" and we downloaded some music on it. The tablets costed 500 dollars each. After that we made our beds and went to sleep. It was the best day ever because I got a new tablet. I wished that we could have  stayed in Australia for longer.

We are learning to understand and use descriptive language.
I know I can do this when I use first person, 6 appropiate adjectives and verbs to describe events and animals.

No comments:

Post a Comment