Thursday 9 June 2016

I think we can sing very well this Sunday! By Kevin

On Friday the 27th of May, it was a chilly day, my whole class and I went to the church near our school to have our singing practice to prepare for the Mass occurring on Sunday.


We were working on our chromebooks when the time hit 10:00, our teacher told us to close our chromebooks and head to church in a straight line.

We walked faster than usual because we were all feeling the cold from the winter season. Before we entered the church, we used the holy water and marked the sign of the cross on our heads. Then we walked inside and  genuflected towards the tabernacle before we entered our seats. Some of the other classes were already there.

We sang around eight songs with high pitched voices and medium pitched ones as well. I sang a lot but I felt I was a little too loud because I could only hear myself.

Image result for churchFinally after an hour, our practice ended. We left our seats, genuflected looking at the tabernacle and left the church silently.

I think we will sing very well on Sunday.

Learning intention: We are learning to write a recount.
Success criteria: I know I can do this when I follow the structure of a recount starting with an orientation, followed by the events and then a conclusion of our singing practice at church.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kevin, I really liked the way you explained how you were singing and thought you were singing alone. Next time I recommend that you could use more interesting words. Thank you, and Keep Up the good work!

    ReplyDelete