How to make nutella brownies:
- 2 tablespoons of Nutella
- 2 large eggs
- Plain flour
- A half teaspoon of baking powder
You will need:
- A 20c of a baking tray
- Baking paper
- First get your baking tray ready to put the ingredients on.
- Next crack 2 eggs into a big bowl.
- Then put half a teaspoon of baking powder and plain flour and don't forget to put in the delicious Nutella.
- After that, stir your ingredients together until your mixture is very smooth.
- Pour the mixture into your prepared baking tray and very gently use a spatula to smooth out the top of your mixture.
- Place the baking tray into the oven and ask an adult to turn it to 180 degrees celsius.( Remember to check the oven every 20 minutes).
- Use a chopstick to check if your brownies are ready. It is ready when the chopstick comes out clean when you poke it into the brownie. Try to do this on the side so you don't ruin the brownies.
- When it is done, ask an adult to cut the brownies into square pieces.
- Lastly you can add some chopped strawberries or berries on the top.
When this is done you can share this with your friends and family or share this recipe.Learning intention: We are learning to write a procedure.
Success criteria: I know I can do this when I write the steps for making nutella brownies.