Monday 27 June 2016

Yay, Red, Bomb and Chuck found the lost eggs! By Alessandra



Image result for angry birds movieOn a sunny Monday
afternoon, my family and I went to the movies to watch Angry Birds at Sylvia
Park Hoyts Cinema.

First we jumped into my
dad's big, black van and we headed to Countdown to by some yummy snacks. We
brought popcorn (butter flavour), cold ice cream (chocolate) and some refreshing
drinks. After we got all that we needed, we proceeded to Hoyts Cinema. When we
got there, my dad bought us tickets right away. He told my family that we were
in cinema 3 and that we had to go in now because the movies was about to start.
I was worried because I did not want to miss any part of the
movie.

When we got inside, I saw
my friend Lily and I asked her if she would like to sit with us. She said,
''Yes''. I was very happy because I hadn't seen her in a long time. She went to
Samoa for a holiday and she just came back. Then the movie started so we settled
down into our seats and also started munching our popcorn and ice
cream.

The movie was about three
birds named Red, Bomb and Chuck trying to figure out what the pigs were hiding
and why they were keeping it as a secret from them. But the truth is, the pigs
wanted to steal the eggs from the birds so they could have something to eat for
dinner. Fortunately, the birds discovered their evil plan so they attacked the
pigs' castle and took their eggs back.

Before long the movie was
finished so we decided to go home because we were all
sleepy.

My favourite part was when
Red, Bomb and Chuck found the lost eggs because their parents were all sad then
they felt very happy when they were returned to them. I wish that next time my
nana could come with us because she really wanted to watch the movie as
well.

Learning Intention: We are learning to understand and use descriptive language in a recount.
Success criteria: I know I can do this when I use adjectives to describe my weekend watching the Angry Birds movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment